Stop topical steroid abuse!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

8 months off topical steroids...

And we still have a way to go...but there has been healing!! I swear!!


Here is Kline's skin while STILL using topical steroid in Feb. 2012



And here he is Last week 8 months off steroids! Oct. 2012
He has his problem spots still for sure....his feet are super messed up still from the infection and the spots we used the most steroids have a way to go.  But there has been a ton of healing!!! He is still itchy a lot and in the bathtub a lot!! But he is getting more and more breaks!! I hope he will be 100% soon!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! I have stopped praying every night as it doesn't seem to help a bit! ;-\  Just don't think god works that way anymore...if he/she did there wouldn't be people/children dieing from cancer and on 9/11 the towers never would have fallen as I am sure all of those people were praying to make it home safely.  So, I have put my energy into lovin' on Kline and drinking more wine! ;-)

xxoxoxo

Loren