Stop topical steroid abuse!

Friday, September 20, 2013

Mommy's sorry Kline!





I am sorry you are suffering so!

I am sorry I lose my patients with you!

I am sorry you are so itchy!

I am sorry you didn't get to go camping this summer!

I am sorry we put those steroids on you, even once!

I am sorry the doctors didn't tell us the proper way to use the steroids!

I am sorry you have missed out on so much!

I am sorry a lot of times I am not the mommy you deserve!

I am sorry I get so angry at the itchy bastard!

I am sorry your daddy and I do not have a strong relationship!

I am sorry your daddy and I do not give you the example you should have of a strong marriage and strong bond by love!

I am sorry I scream in the middle of the night when the itchy bastard takes  you over!

I am so sorry for the last 2 years of your life!

I wish I could take it all away. Erase it from your mind!  My only hope that when the itchy bastard is finally slain,  we will be better people because of him.  More compassionate  to others in their own struggles.  More giving and kind.  More thankful of a normal life.  Stronger in every way. 

But never the less, I am sorry my sweet honey bear!  I wish I could kiss you and make it all better, but I can't.
I love you Kline
Xoxoxo Mommy

6 comments:

  1. Awww Kline n Kline's mommy!!! I feel your pain!! I want to erase all this crap out of your life this instant too!! I just wish we could! You r right. This bastard will make us a better person at the end of this hell journey. I scream and snap at my kids too going thru my 3rd month in TSW. I hate myself so much. It's so hard. But we will get there. If Kline can so it everyone else can!! Keep up the fantastic work Mummy n Kline. Lots of love to u both xxx ahfaye byebyesteroids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loren please don't be so hard on yourself.. all you have ever done is try to help your little honey bear the best way you could, doing what you were told. If only you knew! If only WE all knew... but we know NOW and that is what matters. We will all heal and so will our precious children and when it happens we will all be better for it!
    Stay strong!
    You are an inspiration to so many people (esp me) - so brave and loving and don't forget its because of YOU that I found out about TSW and spared my son more misery in his life.
    Sending lots of hugs your way all the way from Australia!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loren, we are sorry too! That the medical profession didn't care enough to figure this out a long time ago. It's all in the money for them. Get you on a medicine and keep you there for life.

    As Zee and ahfaye have said, don't blame yourself or be hard on yourself. You are doing the best you can do. Kline will heal and life will get better and easier.

    Stay positive and believe in yourself, you are doing the right thing and so many people have been positively affected by you loving, caring, giving selflessness. We love you and Kline! Love 'em everyday! GMa & GPa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a son with eczema too. I suggest you use SkinCERITY. It simply amazing to kill the itching and repair skin condition. My son recovered in 5 days only. You can like my FB page - Skincerity.my

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^^^^^ ????
    Anyways, loren your an awesome mommy, this is super trying on the toughest of us.. your just saving Klein now from years of suffering down the road, and maybe he won't remember much even tho you will, but all pain fades with time <3 Cheering for you dolly <3 and mister klein to :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be strong! It is a lesson for every mom to learn not to scream and yell and panic in the middle of a shitty situation. And you have a very bad one. I lose my temper when I can't control the situation or my daughter, I can only imagine what you feel when you are lost, helpless and angry at the whole world. But do your best to stay calm, keep your calm, for him, because he suffers already ... doesn't need more negativity. ANd I know it's soooo easy to say, and so hard to do in the middle of a shitty night, whe you are tired and exhausted and feeling helpless. But that's the best you can do for your child, and I know you wanna give him your best! You are doing a great job, keep researching, helping him and I really hope this misery will end soon! It is tough on everyone, on your marriage, on your relationship with everything and everyone. What helped me is finding my inner calm with myself, with my situation and then it will translate to the rest of your circumstances. I read a bunch of book, mostly Happy Yoga, and it helped me. I don't know for sure if it would help you, but it doesn't hurt to try. I wish you strenghts, courage and lots of love for yourself and for your little one!

    ReplyDelete