Stop topical steroid abuse!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ugh, September you are here...I have been dreading you!!!!!!









Here we are in week 27....6 months and 1 week off steroids. Kline is still terrible. Last night he itched and oozed all night, didn't sleep at all.  Even with his low thc medical marijuana olive oil drops we give at night, that were working great for sleep, they have now stopped helping!  He is still in the tub the majority of the day.  I was so hoping to be much better by now, but he is not!  His neck is oozing so much and scabbing like it was in may! 

And here comes September! Yuck!  Our help, my sainted mother, has to go back to full time work.  She watches my brothers 3 kids 50 hours a week...so our source of help is gone.  That means I will have to work till 2:30 am every night but Friday.  No one will be here to help with laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cooking...and my mental support.  I will not get any naps no matter how little sleep we get at night.  My mom also did all of our shopping in Reno since we can not even drive that far in the car yet!  So no more trader joe's or whole foods, a staple in Kline's food allergy life!

I am so scared of what September will be like....I am losing my shit so badly WITH my mom's help, what will I do WITHOUT her?  I really don't know!?!?!?!? 


All I can do is hope that Kline will improve and fast!  Lack of Sleep is the worst thing, so even if we just got that to improve that would be a help.  A terrible challenge is in store for Denny and I......can we step up and handle it after being beaten down by the itchy bastard for over 6 months???? Only time will tell!!!

Please send some fast healing thoughts for Kline our way, we need them!! 

And send that itchy bastard back to the dungeons, where he belongs, never to be seen again! Sorry I've been watching "game of thrones"!! Love it!!!!

Here we go! Maybe I should double up on my Paxil and get an IV drip of chocolate and wine!!! Then maybe, just maybe, I can do it!?!?  Or we could win the lotto, quit work and get a cleaning lady, I'd be fine with that too! ;-)
Xoxox Loren