Stop topical steroid abuse!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

"I wish I had friends, mommy!"



Notice in these pix his is not as red, he is not in a capillary red flare here (still a little itchy but not hot crazy red itchy) look at his skin, he is healing!

and literally 2 minutes later, here he is flared!  see below...his neck, face and ears got all red and then about 5 or so minutes later his flare passed and he was back to the top pix.


And bring on the tears!!  Yes, that is what Kline said to me in his 7th hour of bath time today. He was watching Some kids show on his iPad and they were talking about friends.  And he turns to me and said," I wish I had friends, mommy!"





Water works!!!!! 

Kline and I are very social beings, we always had people over for monthly dinners and ton and tons of play dates.  Those have stopped!  We can't entertain anymore because his hot itching fits are so bad. He can't even enjoy his friends when they come over to visit because he just feels plain old crappy.  So, I can not wait for us to get our life back and do all the fun things we used to do with all of our amazing friends.  This is another thing I never ever want to hear my little boy say again!!!!! EVER!!!!!


Kline update...he slept 8 hours in a row last night which was amazing!!!!  And so needed!!!  But then he had a bad flare day today, he spent 12 or 13 hours in the bath.  I asked him why he didn't want to get out and he said....

"I itchy when I get out, mommy!"

Then I said,

" don't you get bored in the tub all day?"

He said,

"no, people bring me things, food, ice packs, Chips, my iPad. Grammy got me a watering can!"
so, I guess he does not get bored! He is waited on all day!

Sleep well, xoxoxoxo Loren