Stop topical steroid abuse!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Crap! all I ate for dinner was dessert!

I work at a high end restaurant some nights doing banquets in squaw valley , called plump jack. I have been trying to limit my sugar intake a little to get ready for full gaps. I cut kline's completely out so I feel like a bit of a hypocrite, eating nothing but chocolate moose with homemade marshmallows, and chocolate covered strawberries for dinner. But omg, they were amazing!!!!!! I Pretty much made myself sick gorging on them. But I think right now I am thinking, " I may never have these again for years, I have to eat them all!!!! Now!!!!!".

I gave up sugar when I was doing ivf to get pregnant with Kline , for about 3month, then when I got to my 2nd trimester I started to eat sugar again. I went right to the store and bought a family size bag of peanut m&m's, one of my favorites! I at the whole thing on the drive home, which is only about 10minutes! From that point on I ate so much sugar, I was making up for lost time! I guess that may have had something to do with my massive 65 lb weight gain during my pregnancy. It took me 2 years to work it off after Kline was born and I still don't have my old body back. So, I guess I am worried if not having sugar for so long may make me crazy when I finally do eat it again. I hope not! Why do all the bad things have to taste so damn good? Lord help me get though this intro diet! It is easier to cut Kline off from foods than it is to cut myself off, I am such a mean mommy. Poor Kline.

Feeling guilty! Xoxoxox the sugar eater! Loren p.s. I also has potato chips! Oops!

here is a video pf us making cocoa chocolate!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3i1O1xFMxQ&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment