Stop topical steroid abuse!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and everyone thinks everybody else's stinks!"

my all time favorite quote......every time I think it I laugh and it is soooooooo true!!!   When you are doing something considered new or radical, like say taking your son of topical steroids even though his doctor's have told you to up them, you get judgements. Everyone is allowed their own opinions, that is what is so great about this world.   So, if you don't believe my son has red skin, fine don't believe it, but don't try to convince me otherwise!! I know in my heart, as does every member of our family who has watched Kline's hell day in and day out, that he is suffering from red skin and that the topical steroids have recked havoc on his little body.   If you think it is wrong that I am not giving my son steroids....  If you believe that we are choosing this hell for him, then again fine, believe I am hurting him, or neglecting him. Believe what ever you would like.   But if in time, he has healed, promise me, you will think about red skin in a little bit of a  different light. That it may be an actual syndrome.  That maybe, just maybe the medicine we have been giving our babies to try and help them may in fact be hurting them.   Then come to me and I will help you get through this hell with your little one and I will have no judgments of you!  I will not say I told you so, I will say , what can I do to help!  Xoxoxox one protective mama bear!  Loren