Stop topical steroid abuse!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

This red skin crap can really turn you into an atheist!!

week 12 terrible video

  The nights are the worst!  Kline is so bad and I am so out of control with emotion and anger that I can not even video tape his itchy fits.  I curse god during these hours, wondering how he/ she could let something like this happen to babies?  How could a doctor prescribe something that could do this to babies and adults?  How is there not one second of relief for my baby? 

At this point I don't even care if this pisses off god or damns me to the firery gates of hell!
So if I piss off god by saying this, and well if he doesn't understand where I am coming from and sends me to hell, who cares, it could not be any worse than what we are going through with my poor son and his topical steroid addiction.  I would sell my soul to the devil, to save my baby from this constant hell known as topical steroid addiction. And you can quote me on that god!

And to those of you who have faith, you better pray for me!!  ;-)

Thanks the atheist!
Xoxoxoxoxox

Loren