Stop topical steroid abuse!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lack of sleep is killing us!!!

So, I don't think it is gaps that is making me a f'in freak! I think it is getting anywhere from a whopping 2 to 4 hour of sleep a night! I am not talking a little fogged brain and a little of my rocker, I am talking screaming crying and begging in the fetal position for sleep, from not only Kline but god! I am one crazy mo' fo' with out sleep! Kline seems to be handling it better than I am and so is my husband.

This is how our sleepless nights go......

I work until 2:30am get home and often Kline is up, either he woke up and is itchy like crazy or he hasn't ever gone to sleep. Then I take a bath to wash off all of my dust mites and Kline and I try to go to sleep...normally falling a sleep between 4am and 6am, then if I am lucky he will sleep 2hours, wake yet again and have an itching fit, go back to sleep till 10 or 11am. This fucking sucks people!!! Never in a million years did I think my 3year old would sleep worse than a newborn!!!!!

I pray that this will get better for all of our sanity! I ordered special eczema pajama's from Europe that are supposed to help with the itching, I hope they get here soon, before I really lose it!

Well, I hope you all sleep well, I doubt we will!
Xoxox Loren