Stop topical steroid abuse!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Time does heal, right???

The night of day 13-14 was terrible...I got home from work at 3am, finally put my head on the pillow at 4am and Kline woke right up having a crazy itching fit. We were all up till 5:30 am itching and not being pleasant to each other...that's what a lack of sleep and a 2year old screaming for hours will do! Then another bad morning, of emotions, tantrums and itching. Finally, got out side for a walk with our friends, which is always good for moral! Kline's skin is looking really dry and scaly, hopefully these are signs of improvement!

My craving are terrible still....I so want to eat anything I see. Tomorrow night I have to work at
Plumpjack for a wedding banquet, not eating any of their amazing food and oh my god delish dessert is going to be torture! Wish me luck!

Lots of big adjustments here with the new job for all three of us.

Xoxoox Loren