Stop topical steroid abuse!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

videos of the crazies!!! days 4-9 stage 1

DAY 10 Stage 1!!!!

today is god awful, and i don't know why? I heard by 2 weeks it should get better. I am hoping I am not as insane by then!!!!!!~

I started taking pascalite clay to help with die off, so far nothing! and I have kline doing wet dressing now as suggested by another mama ,Emma Blue, who's baby is suffering like kline....you can check out her blog at http://yourbrainongaps.com/?p=87 ...thanks to my new friend!!!

here are some videos of the past few days of our whacked ass trip on the crazy gaps diets! I have to warn you, I am one crazy ass mo fo!

i have to go clean, xoxox loren

here is day 7 video...i tried all day to download other ones but the darn thing didn't work...will try again tomorrow!